Operational It is a term that can be used as noun or as adjective . In the first case, it is a device or plan that is carried out to develop an action and achieve a goal . For example: "The police operation was a success since thirty kilograms of cocaine were seized", "Two injured in the operation carried out near the stadium", “A dangerous criminal who was a fugitive was arrested in the context of a police operation that took place in Villa García”.
The use of the notion of operating as a device or plan it is usual in reference to a planned actions of the security forces with the intention of catching criminals or confiscating illegal goods.
As an adjective, operational is what works and makes its effect or what is ready to be used : "The technicians informed me that the machinery is already operational", "With a few more tweaks, the vehicle will be operational and ready for use", "That elevator is not operational, unfortunately you will have to use another or use the stairs".
A operative plan On the other hand, it is a document prepared by an entity that lists guidelines to follow and goals to be achieved in the short term. The idea is that the operational plan be the vector that directs the actions of the organization.
It is known as OS to all the computer programs that allow the administration of the resources of a computer . These programs start working when the equipment is turned on because they manage the hardware from the most basic level.
When talking about the operating system, it is almost impossible that the following names do not arise: Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac OS. Listed below are some of its main advantages and disadvantages, if you face all four of them.
* their Applications they are more accessible to people with little computer skills, and the tools to perform equipment and system maintenance are easy to use;
* its graphical interface facilitates the user experience, since all commands have a visual representation;
* application and systems development times on Windows servers are moderate.
* this operating system is considered the platform more robust and secure, which makes hacker intrusion difficult;
* its greater stability results in better performance of various types of applications;
* It is free, as well as a large number of applications that can be obtained in your virtual store.
* there is no other operating system that runs on so many hardware architectures;
* almost completely blocks virus entry;
* It is independent of processor and hardware;
* gives applications the possibility to reserve important segments of memory, which are counted in several MB;
* does not prevent running programs that occupy more than the total RAM available on the computer;
* Being executable, it cannot be corrupted.
* It is very simple to use;
* offers a secure experience, with an almost negligible number of threats from virus;
* It is compatible with many of the most used file types;
* Its visual appearance is a strong point for many users looking for style.
* It is not free and not very flexible, and to this it is added that it changes its version very often;
* looking for ways to violate this operating system is for many a sport;
* periodically, Microsoft stops providing assistance and updates to its older versions, which affects millions of people, who are forced to acquire a new operating system.
* There is no company behind this operating system that provides support similar to that of the competition;
* its learning curve is usually pronounced;
* the help you provide has a language Too technical for most users.
* does not have a technical support service;
* applications developed specifically for this platform do not always go through adequate quality control;
* It is necessary to have advanced knowledge to use it correctly.
* just run on computers Mac;
* requires specific software;
* The price of compatible equipment is very high.